Monday, January 31, 2011

acid reflux?

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what foods I should avoid reflux diet. spicy food all that you should stay away from acidic foods like orange juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, etc. Also stay away from soda, chocolate, caffeine, mint, and all spices like chili powder, chili, etc. I hope this helps! spicy food and acidic food Ive had acid reflux for 5 years and fatty foods hot dogs and sausages cooking Chinese fired at the acid was actually there, not spicy foods, citrus foods such as tomatoes, oranges (juice) not only drink chocolate beverages with caffeine without pepper or onion (powder), no fried foods and eat at least two hours before going to bed and head 3 or more pads or send books under your pillow, I have acid reflux and I eat pretty much what I want, but I take Nexium every day, and it works fine. Go to your doctor and get a recipe and I hope you have insurance, because it can be expensive, but worth it Good luck. Pepe foods, fats, caffeine, alcohol, snuff, spices food.I m "should be on that diet! E 'difficult, I'm Hispanic and Latino Americans, we know that we love food with a little taste! You can try to cure your acid reflux, so I can eat whatever you want. Taken Prilosec for a week has helped me. Then I discovered a natural remedy that works well. potato juice (gross), put it in a blender, add a little ' water and drain. You can add honey, which is soft. A centrifuge works well. or cabbage juice is also useful to help the body to produce a protective coating for the stomach. Pour into a blender and strain, no need to add more water. And "soft, almost tasteless. The third thing you can do is to form the valve remains closed. I thought I was a doctor. The first hour of the morning, drink 8 ounces of water on an empty stomach. Then go on tiptoe and sat down quickly on the heels, to bring down my stomach Do this 11 times. It strengthens the valve on the neck of the esophagus closed. To see this, fill a balloon with water and keep it in the neck, is dismissed. same principle. All had good ideas for foods to avoid, they are all true. But I can not live my life and avoid all the things that I loved. Just one last note: Stress reduces the body's ability to support the stomach. Relaxation helps your body in balance again. Try a massage if you can afford. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment