Saturday, February 12, 2011

Does drinking diet coke cause acid reflux?

Ok, on a diet to help my acid reflux disease and have lost 40 pounds, and it has helped. But I started drinking Diet Coke about 3 per day, and the last two nights, my symptoms back to me awake at night and I can not sleep. Coke is very high acidity, so yes, it can cause acid reflux. Yep yep yep The phenalalinine (In apolagize spelling) cause acid reflux, and can lead to ulceration (holes in the stomach) What have you been drinking too much cola and yes you will get cut. try and not drink as much and instead use a crystal light. no carbonated drinks are bad 4 healh No, it can not cause disease but it causes heartburn. I think the most carbon dioxide, because diet sodas give me heartburn. Try switching to a diet and uncarbonated, or regular cola per day. But if you have damage such as ulcers of reflux, you drink anything carbonated because only exacerbate the problem that my father had acid reflux for 3 years. According to his doctor, yes it is true that acid reflux can be as high as a result of soft drinks; Mountaint dew, was familiar with Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale lead to acid reflux. Easy to use water instead of the mind and double that amount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment