Monday, February 28, 2011

Those who suffer from Acid Reflux and Heartburn?

In recent months I have occasional bouts of acid reflux, the rather severe and lasted for hours late at night and keeps me up all night had. Does anyone suffer from this? Have you cut out certain foods from your diet to release it? If yes, what food? Cut out all fat and no saucey and red (ie spaghetti sauce that somehow something) stay away from tomatoes! Something spicy or super oily. drink a few tablespoons of baking soda mixed with water to get rid of acid in the stomach it.neutralizes! I'm using an RX for generic Prilosack.It is omeprazole. I'll take it one day and it works great. I discovered that one of the foods that made me heartburn carbonated drinks. Carbon dioxide in the limo made me every time. I think you are testing a part of your diet and see how your body reacts to. Everyone gets heartburn, for various reasons. I get heartburn, but spicy food and not have it. here is a blog I wrote for Prevention magazine, which contains some useful tips to relieve heartburn mentioned any foods you should avoid. http://buzz.prevention.com/community/rachel/tips-for-heartburn-relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment