Thursday, February 10, 2011

Acid Reflux and diet?

My wife has acid reflux, we are strongly against drugs and ask me farma.i 'm if it is a good resource for finding out what to do to adjust your diet to avoid acid reflux. We are vegans, who I read is that meat is a major reason for this, but I wonder what more we can help do.would just vegetables? it seems to neutralize the acid, I would take, eat more vegetables would work. Any help would be great. Cutting Caffier. I am also vegan and acid reflux / heartburn suffered for years. Recently, I cut out all Caffier (coffee, tea, soft drinks, energy drinks) and it feels great. Not only is my gone sour stomach upset, but I also have more natural energy and an improved sense of well being. I would also acidic foods like tomatoes, onions, garlic and vague. Adding probiotics to your diet can also help with digestive problems. I suggest a great stomach. Good luck and I hope your wife feels better soon! Suffered from acid reflux for years and was in every med you can imagine what worked for me is to remove the coffee (large) and eat small meals. I mean really small. When Flairs to very bad, I drink vinegar organic apple cider unfiltered. Take one tablespoon (you can mix with water if too strong), wait a minute, then take another. I doubt it would work, but was surprised by the results. I rarely needed now that I watch my food intake carefully .

0 comments:

Post a Comment