Wednesday, February 23, 2011

is it ok to drink decaf tea if i have acid reflux?

My doctor is sure I am suffering from a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease, which is short for a long name basically means that old that I have severe acid reflux. Now I'm following a diet low in sugars, fat-free diet, caffeine-free and I miss my cup of tea. You are authorized to decaffeinated tea? I have heard that high temperatures also irritate reflux so any info would be greatly appreciated. I was diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease and Barrett esophygus about 10 years ago. Since then, I enjoyed a cup of decaffeinated tea almost every day. My doctor recommended. I never had problems with the temperatures in my condition. Good luck. The only real way that diet greatly contributes to GERD, gastroesophageal reflux disease (Americans sometimes the magic of the esophagus with an "E") is a weight loss itself. Caffeine has no real effect anyway. To be honest, in practice, changes in lifestyle often is not, however, and many doctors only prescribe a PPI inhibitor, proton pump as omeprazole, once daily. This allows the majority of patients without symptoms Sorry I can not answer the question, but I googled the same question and your question because I PPI inhibitor, proton pump and it works for me, but I "I have noticed that when I drink decaffeinated tea the next morning I wake up feeling sick and burpy (I drink tea in the evening), I do not like tea or coffee with caffeine, so I drank, I'll try again in a few days and see if it happens again, if it works so I can say that decaffeinated tea on me .

0 comments:

Post a Comment