Saturday, February 19, 2011

What are the best and worst foods for acid reflux?

A month ago I went to the dentist again and observe the teeth that I could have acid reflux. I've noticed more symptoms of this month. When I had a float root beer with a cheeseburger and fries at the mall, I throw the rest of the day. But I did not. And last week, I had McDonalds and not feel so hot. I'm trying to cut soda from my diet. What foods should I cut? I have to see a doctor too? A doctor may ask about your symptoms and refer to experiment with different counter remedies before he / she prescribes anything, then you can probably do or at least delay this first visit. Things can get worse include fried foods (all types), fatty foods (all types, including all meat), mint, cinnamon, raw onions, citrus fruits (including tomatoes and tomato products), coffee , tea, beer, wine and spirits. (Oh, well, there is nothing you can eat?) Being overweight also contributes. Stopping short of eating until you really help a drunken pharmacist may refer to products symptoms and the symptoms you have treated them to prevent. This varies and the best way to know for you to have a food diary food brand that gives you the symptoms and avoid or premedicate. Some common culprits are red wine and chocolate is a potent relaxer of the lower esophageal sphincter. Fatty foods tend to delay gastric emptying, so that they hang in the stomach for a long time. The stick more around food in the stomach, the more likely the cause of reflux. Carbonated drinks are bad because they are acid and carbon dioxide to the planning of the stomach. Talk to your doctor about getting an OTC or prescription anti-reflux medications. I take Prilosec OTC and it works for me, but check with MD to see if it is appropriate for you. Reflux is not just about pain. You have dental changes, suggesting severe reflux. This can damage the lining of the esophagus, and if it continues over a longer period may increase risk of cancer esophaeal Talk to your doctor! Receive treatment and consider an upper endoscopy to evaluate esophageal .

0 comments:

Post a Comment