Thursday, February 17, 2011

What kind of foods do you eat when you have acid reflux?

I just found out my acid reflux is triggering asthma, and the need to change my diet. I do not know what to eat, but what should I eat? Especially fruit and vegetables. Nothing fried. Remember that when you eat and not eat later reflux. Pablum, if you can not take medications for years, I took one pill a day for the past six years, AR bothered slightest.I not have been able to provide food (strong) who continued to eat from the list. You see MD.he can prescribe the right for you. Do not eat spicy hot salted food, fast food is a disaster all the junk food ban is an eating fresh fruit or fruit yogurt helps the acidity of licorice and orange peel and mint, I'm on Nexium tablet a day for reflux and can eat whatever I want without any pain. Ask your doctor is there anything you can take that do not respond to asthma medications or cause asthma worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment