Monday, February 21, 2011

I have acid reflux and have other food allergies what should I buy that is healthy?

I have acid reflux disease as well, I'm lactose intolerant and my stomach is very diarreaha Senita I have if as bad food. I have no insurance to see what I'm allergic to the needs to see what I eat. I have to say anything else to eat a balanced diet to break my bank account. Although not directly can suggest things to try is a great yahoo group devoted exclusively to food allergies that have helped me a lot. Try this link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/foodallergykitchen Hope this helps! Would have to problems. become a vegetarian. Things like tofu does not upset your stomach. Vegetables are much easier to digest things like meat and junk food. You can still eat things like cakes and pastries, but try to eat smaller portions. You should also start buying organic milk 1% lactose. acid good advice on how you can expect from others what foods to eat for sure, if you yourself have said you can not afford to get tested for allergies and therefore do not know what food you are allergic to? I can recommend peas and carrots, and you may be allergic to either both or none of them could eat them, and sick or die. So as you can in good conscience, ask others for food, which can be recommended to keep your life? First, try again, spicy foods.AVOID them.eat to avoid small amounts of food. I mean, frequent small meals instead of big. Have you (to prevent reflux) sufficient time between dinner and bedtime using antacids or drugs to reduce HCl production. I will write more and to apply again. I hope helpful Try to eat lentil soup and beans with brown (wheat or rye) bread, vegetables and white fish. I have the same problem. You should also avoid eating and drinking tomatoes. To reduce or eliminate acid reflux you want to stay away from fatty acids and food in general, as these tend to increase the production of acid for digestion, for example, will be kept away from all citrus fruits (and vegetables juices) like oranges, lemons and tomatoes. They must also avoid high fat meats (where the meat has a marble appearance), butter, pasta, cream, ice cream, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, chicken wings - I think you can see where we are here. Also, avoid coffee (decaffeinated or regular), all forms of alcohol (except in very small doses), and all forms of tea. Breakfast in particular has been shown to increase activity in the esophagus, with studies that show that caffeine, in particular, that causes it, but other ingredients found in grains (no matter how they are roasted) can be a major contributor. To reduce or eliminate acid reflux you want to stay away from fatty acids and food in general, as these tend to increase the production of acid for digestion, for example, will be kept away from all citrus fruits (and vegetables juices) like oranges, lemons and tomatoes. They must also avoid high fat meats (where the meat has a marble appearance), butter, pasta, cream, ice cream, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, chicken wings - I think you can see where we are here. Also, avoid coffee (decaffeinated or regular), all forms of alcohol (except in very small doses), and all forms of tea. Breakfast in particular has been shown to increase activity in the esophagus, with studies that show that caffeine, in particular, that causes it, but other ingredients found in grains (no matter how they are roasted) can be a major contributor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment