Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Acid Reflux?!?!?!?

14th Ive always burn and heart for a long time and at a time when I was 10 my esofogus (i dont kno how to spell) got really irratated and when I ate it hurt. Now sick and burping the taste of rotten eggs and I have really bad diarhea. I always get heartburn for most of what I eat or drink. when I drink apple juice or any juice I get really bad. or maybe if I like the frozen foods I could eat to get there. Now my mom is really annoying that she just thinks I change my diet, but I told her that I had acid reflux, because I know no one I kno my age have heartburn at all. but I get it all the time. It sounds like a real acid reflux? and also what I could do about heartburn? Sounds like acid reflux to me. Go to the doctor or nurse. You must have a prescription for Prilosec or try to counter version of Prilosec OTC. It may well be wrong. I have 18 years and started having acid reflux problems when I was a freshman in high school (14), at least one person was at his age My best advice would b to go to a stomach, the doctor who specializes in this sort of thing. He probably will have to tell an endoscopy and colonoscopy, presumably to ensure that you have no permanent damage or injury, and challenging ask you to change your diet at least for a few months. Until you go to the doctor has only one type of antacid before or after eating a meal and light. Do not eat foods that are very acidic and very quickly, which can also cause acid reflux. Good luck, I know that sometimes the pain is a bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment