Saturday, February 26, 2011

what diet is appropriate for someone who suffers from acid reflux?and esophagitis. ?

I have a list of what foods and foods that should avoided.if give me a list of the types of food to eat. I have this problem and what I suggest is that a food diary and symptom diary to. After a month or so you will start a pattern of what you eat and how it affects you see. The food that concerns me is the white bread and tomatoes, but I thought that by keeping a food diary. Good luck Kiki, I do not know about foods to avoid, but I can tell you food that helps you: sweet potatoes, yams, pineapple (weird, I know), pineapple (real juice, no pineapple juice flavored) plain bagels on this diet sounds Law. If you want to eat on the banned list, I start with just one or two away at a time instead of all at once before relieves symptoms. They want you to stop for a lot of good things. I quit smoking and caffeine and peppermint candy and it was enough to set me free. Also sleeping with your head up always want to exaggerate it anyway. http://www.gicare.com/Diets/GERD.aspx Hi, I suffer like crazy with these symptoms (the result of my violation of GERD and hernia). The main elements to avoid are: 1 Alcohol - im currently suffering because of it (what a young man of 23 years to make spicy food Tho April 03 hehe.2 cheese acidic things like tomatoes, oranges, chocolate etc 5 6 fatty foods.High 7.Fizzy drink .So, basically everything. hehe.The what helps me is the cottage cheese, oatmeal and bananas yogart bio. Moreover, there is one thing you can buy in health stores kalt.''olmo''o Glatte tea flavor is not pleasant, but the trick Some other things that may help: Do not eat 2-3 hours before bedtime Do not eat large meals, small meals often Raise a little longer in bed (I use three pillows) to help stop the acid rises in the night .also sleep on your left side helps. Have you seen the doc about it? reflux is the main symptom of hiatal hernia. Moreover, he can prescribe something for them ie.omeprosole, gavescone. I got hit really bad and found out I have an ulcer in, my doctor gave me an alkaline diet to follow and proton pump inhibitors. not improved after 2 months of symptoms, so I went on the diet, but separated the groups of foods, such as food combining (hay diet). My symptoms have not shown strong, stand in the now upside down in my bed (too many pillows only clears the stomach) and make sure I did not go to bed after eating. I have no alcohol for a few months and hope I stay away from acidic foods.Good lucky can you get better soon and remember a lot of trial and error .

0 comments:

Post a Comment