Thursday, February 3, 2011

vegeterian acid reflux diet.safe foods?

what is safe to eat? anyone have a list? I believe that eating too much meat increased symptoms, so I want a vegetarian for a while. Acid reflux has nothing to do with eating meat or not eat meat, as far as I know (I am a nurse and have been vegetarian in the past). Stay away from tomatoes, oranges. carrots, celery, they are good I never got the meat. But when I use cinnamon, I get it. Check all the things you eat by googling with "heartburn". Many of the perpetrators. I've had it three times when I worked on the floor with glue, they love the tile. Here is a site that when I http://heartburn.about.com/od/goodfoodsbadfoods/Good_Foods_Bad_Foods_For_Heartburn_Sufferers_Acid_Reflux_Diet.htm acid reflux (and by the way, I am a vegetarian), I keep drinking plenty of water and cold milk and yogurt may help, particularly white rice with salt added as lunch.and dinner.s So for nearly half atleast quick and easy digestible food for atleast 2-3 days no tea or coffee for a couple of Prilosec dayadd days.it is usually control.Moreover more you are hungry, add foods easy to digest. Drink cold milk and gradually a fruits.again veggies.and year he did not citrus such as oranges, tangerines and carrots. Basically, avoid foods with high acid, particularly tomatoes, oranges, grapefruit, and try not to eat the creation of at least one hour later. UMM if you do not answer because they do not lose .

0 comments:

Post a Comment