Saturday, February 5, 2011

Acid reflux and food question?

My doctor diagnosed me with acid reflux a few days ago and gave me Pepcid. Pepcid definition has helped only after a few days and I feel like I'm completely fine. Now my question is if I have to follow the diet acid reflux forever. I've been completely avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, ice cream and the last day of this, but I feel better, I can eat these things again? Or should I avoid for a few days? Or should I just do not eat, when, after all? Yes, I'm afraid reallllllyyyy:. (Help me please, would be a good idea to reduce the medication and only take them when you need it or not drinking soda or coffee is a lot ."trade off" that you must decide what is important. Foods and beverages ( drugs) or cutting and feel more comfortable. id give my body at least a month before the normal diet. Pepcid to remain within the body heals irritation. slowly recovering some of the forbidden food. can test the limits you have, you could eat anything in a moderated way. Emy keep your body can become badly unbalanced. It can be full of toxins. I have health stories below that you want all people in the stories of a lack of energy may be interested attached. I'm pretty sure that it will try to propose to you that GlucAffect ®, reliving Now ® and Innergize! ®, as they did. If you really want to do something about your illness, that these products will help you in the same way she helped others. Do not GlucAffect on the other two products were enough to bring the body back into balance. I would start with only two main products. They helped me with my digestive problems. You should sucralfate, it's the best you can get information from here http://canmdh19.notlong.com/AAu0Qla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment